Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some Engagement Photo Favorites!

I could not be more thrilled with how our photos came out! Our photographer Jennifer Leatherwood gave us 299 images! I chose 40 of them (an arduous task) to make an engagement photo guest book through Blurb…should be receiving it any day now!
All images copyright Jennifer Leatherwood Photography.
Shoot location: University of RI
We chose this one for the cover:
KristinaDan0237
KristinaDan0065
KristinaDan0086
KristinaDan0165
KristinaDan0215
Where we met…Tyler Hall :-D
KristinaDan0291
Seriously, I’d post them all, but…I think you get the picture! If she posts them on her blog I’ll be sure to share!

10 comments:

Jasmine said...

these look amazing! i love your outfits and the lighting and the locations!

you're so close to your day! it's crazy!

Moni said...

Wow, amazing shots! You guys look so in love too.

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

you are stunning! i love the outfits y'all chose and the locations. so great!

Jessica said...

Love those shots!! You guys look great! :)

sandytoesbride said...

They are great pictures! You remind me of Uma Thurman in the first shot. I actually looked twice! Happy you like them!

Amanda said...

You look stunning and the photos are fantastic!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

yay for rhody engagement shots!! can i feature them?? :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

They turned out amazing! Love them! Your hair looks great!

K5 Becomes a Bride said...

thanks you everyone!!

@ jacin - yes you can!! i'll email you!

Saying I do said...

omg beautiful!!! I love them and I love your pink shirt! you two are so cute together!