Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shoes…wait, I thought we were done with shoes?

No… we weren’t done.

Secretly I still pined for THE perfect shoe even thought I was going to dress up the flats from Dessy.

I was browsing Zappos last week and literally stumbled upon these babies:

image

I thought…wow…these COULD be the ONES! I ordered a 10 and an 11 to be safe…the great thing with Zappos is their free shipping both ways policy! Better than driving back and forth to DSW.

I got them last night. THEY ARE THE ONES!! Perfect in every way, so completely comfortable, the right color and EVERYTHING!

DSC01068

They are going to look so flipping amazing with my dress and I love how they look with pink polish. And although I now have 3 pairs of shoes I won’t be wearing on my wedding day, I now have the perfect ones…and that’s what counts right?? ;-)

DSC01070

Thank you Etienne Aigner for finally designing MY wedding shoe!! With only 12 days to go…wow, that’s cutting it close :)

The shoe saga can now officially be CLOSED.

4 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

oohh i love them!!!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

they're PERFECT!

Amanda said...

I agree! These are perfect!

Saying I do said...

yay!! those are fantastic, congrats!