Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Personalized Hanger

How can one not love Etsy Weddings?

I knew from last year when I first spotted them that I wanted to have one of these to make the photos of my dress that much more special.

Thanks to Etsy Shop Buttonz & Bloomz I received my vey own personalized wooden hanger! JoAnn took my order last week and rushed it to me at no extra charge.

it came in a flat rate shipping box and neatly wrapped in tissue paper. She also included an adorable thank you note!

DSC01071

I went with the shabby chic white hanger and silver wire. One of the best things about this hanger is that is has the two indents at each end so the hanging straps don’t slide off.

DSC01074 

See more of her work here!

Thrilled!!

Thank you so much JoAnn!

4 comments:

sandytoesbride said...

it's beautiful!!!

Saying I do said...

sigh...I just love these hangers. I worry i'm going to regret not buying one. I love it!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Super cute! They've become very popular lately! I decided to make tags for each of my girls with our names on them so when we hung our dresses we could tell them all apart. I cant wait to see how it turned out in photos! :)

Kristin said...

It is soooo cute! I want one SO bad! :)