Saturday, May 21, 2011

Old, Borrowed, Blue, New

Here’s a photo of my great-grandmother Re-Re’s rosary beads…until her Alzheimer’s started advancing, she said the rosary twice a day.

She sadly won’t be able to make the wedding, but I can have a piece of her with my, wrapped around my bouquet handle.

My Old, Borrowed, and (the perfect) Blue
DSC01086

And my new…well, everything from my accessories to my dress!
While I can’t show you the dress I can show you the flowers for my hair that I’ll wear at the reception!
DSC01093

Thanks to Etsy Shop Prim and Posies! Anna was a pleasure to work with and got my flowers out to me ASAP! It came as a set of two. This is me wearing them at my final fitting (which was THURSDAY!).

EIGHT DAYS TO GO!

While I admit I’ve already been stalking the 10-day forecast, I know it will change a million times. But the weather we’ve been getting here in RI for the past week makes me think I should prepare and buy some cute umbrellas :-) I can always return them if we don’t use them!

6 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

the rosary beads are perfect and i love the flowers!

Kristin said...

Awww, how perfect! Good Luck with these last few days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fash Boulevard said...

aww, i love this. beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 2 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

wholesale wedding dresses said...

mother of the bride dress
plus size wedding dress

Jasmine said...

tomorrow?!!

Saying I do said...

simply beautiful!