Monday, April 18, 2011

Ran a mile tonight

Bought a Groupon for $10 that got me a month at Gold’s Gym…I began using it tonight…hopped on a treadmill to just “warm up” and I decided to run a mile…the second time in my entire life I’ve ever run a mile! The first time was late 2009, also on a treadmill while a member at the same gym.

Determination…stress, all these butterflies and this abundance of energy…I guess those things enabled me :-) I’m 7 pounds away from my high school weight…between renovating the house and being stressed out (I haven’t been eating my best) I’ve lost some weight.

Some photos of where my/our energy has been going since 2/18/11:

Kitchen Before:

ranch kitchen renovation before

 

Kitchen mostly after…waiting on countertops, floors to be polyurethaned, trim and appliances.

ranch kitchen renovation after

I painted every. wall. in. this. house….twice….oh and primed the living room, kitchen, hallway and bathroom…and the ceilings in the bedrooms and bathroom…

More cool before and afters soon :)

2 comments:

sandytoesbride said...

Great job on the weight loss! The kitchen is looking great! Painting a house is terrible - but once it's done it's at least a few years before you need to do it again!

Nicole-Lynn said...

How fun! What great progress! Looking forward to seeing it all come together!

We aren't planning to do any renovations until after the wedding, but it definitely gives us somethig to do and look forward to after the wedding :) haha