Sunday, April 24, 2011

More Centerpiece Bargains

Thank you Christmas Tree Shop –- 23.5” inch tall vase for $12.99! After I bought 2 I remembered I had a 20% off coupon to the store, so I went back and bought 2 more for $10-ish each.

christmas tree shop tall vase

At Save-on-crafts.com I could have bought these at 2 for $24 but there would be shipping charges. I like the ones above better anyhow :-)

image

Way back when I had posted about these that I had scored at a yard sale:

tall pilsner vase

So I now have 7 tall vases! I’m thinking one at the placecard table and the other 6 flanking the dance floor – 3 on each side.

Still waiting on this branch to arrive:

image

Too bad our wedding wasn’t around this time…can’t get enough of these blossoms :-)

DSC00876

Hope everyone had a nice Easter!

5 WEEKS FROM TODAY…5 weeks from exactly the time that I’m writing this the formalities of the evening will likely be over and we’ll be getting down with our bad selves on the dance floor!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Those are beautiful!! I love the tall branches :-)

Amanda said...

I love the center pieces! (I like the shape since it's kind of curvy.)