Monday, April 25, 2011

I’d be lost without Excel

image

As of today:

image

 

And I’ve mostly nailed down tables, dimensions, and such. This helps with place cards, types of centerpieces (size of table determines what type of centerpiece will be on that table) and my room layout. As you can see, we’re doing two head tables (since there are 16 of us total). Maid of Honor and Best Man will sit with us and the 6 Maids/Men will either sit above us or below us…right now I have us on the bottom tier.

image

 

In house news, our countertops are being delivered this morning!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Seriously! Excel is the greatest invention ever! I would be lost without my Budget spreadsheet! :)

jacin {lovely little details} said...

excel rules. that is all :)

Saying I do said...

excel is def. amazing. Hope your counter tops look great and were delivered with ease!