Friday, April 8, 2011

Honeymoon reveal, 50 days to go!

*This post was meant for Saturday and I scheduled it for today by mistake... 50...51, same difference! ;-)

50…fifty…yeah, 50, days to go!
HOW!?
That means we bought our home 50 days ago
Didn’t I just write how there were “85 days left to go” and I was thinking about Shower dresses?!
And…at the 4 month mark we bought our wedding bands…it sure feels like yesterday since we got engaged, let alone hit the 6-month mark.
Boy, you folks weren’t kidding when you said time is going to fly!
In previous posts I mentioned how I wanted our Honeymoon to be a surprise….and it was up until the second week of March. We were talking one night and I said “Well, you know that if you’re taking me on a cruise, I’m going to have to find out soon so I can plan my formal night attire accordingly :-) “ So he responded by saying that it’s much more fun anticipating a vacation together…after all, anticipation is half the fun of going on vacation! He made a point, and he told me, and I laughed and smiled and probably cried a few tears of joy…
WALT DISNEY WORLD and Sandals Whitehouse!!
We will spend 3 days at the Coronado Springs Resort!image
We have a 3-day Park-hopper pass so we’ll be enjoying:
Magic Kingdom – naturally!
image
EPCOT! My favorite part is the World of Nations.
image
And, Hollywood Studios!
image
From Orlando, we fly to Miami, then to Montego Bay, Jamaica, THEN hop on a Sandals transfer and take a 90-minute ride down to Sandals Whitehouse European Village!
image
Heaven.
We will spend 5 whole days here. And I can’t wait to get a massage!
image
image
The only negative thing I’ve heard about Sandals is the sand fleas…we’ll be packing bug spray for sure.
Ahhh…it’s getting so close!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

We'll be at WDW the same time!!!! How awesome is that!!!!! :)

sandytoesbride said...

The West Eng of Jamaica has the most amazing sunsets in the WORLD. You should try to book a sunset cruise if you can. Have a great time!

Krystal said...

Awww enjoy Epcot! :) I loved staying on property. The bus was so easy!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

OMG it is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!

Jasmine said...

yay!!! it's so exciting to know, isn't it?!? haha

you're going to have an amazing time!

Saying I do said...

omg me and my fiance LOVE Disney World..coronado springs is my FAVORITE resort there. and sandals oh my heaven it's going to be fabulous!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw how fun! I live in Orlando! :)

The Sandals resort sounds great too. I had a friend do that same honeymoon and they had a great time!