Thursday, March 31, 2011

What goes up must come down

Tuesday 3/22 I sent out the invitations…now we’re getting tons of responses! A wonderful thing!

But, to stay organized, I’ve re-purposed an empty envelope box for incoming RSVP’s. I’ve received about 30 so far. Every day I enter who is/isn’t coming along with their meal choices. I didn’t want to leave the tallying portion until the end so I’m trying to stay on top of it.

rsvps

I must say, it’s fun opening the RSVP’s and reading guests’ little notes to us.

Getting lots of compliments on the invites, too :)

59 DAYS TO GO!

4 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

yay for RSVPs!!!

Saying I do said...

RSVP's are def. fun. Each day I rush home and go straight to the mailbox to see who's we got that day! Chris and I usually split the pile in half and opens half and I open half since we both like to open them!

Shana said...

good plan!

Jasmine said...

this sounds like so much fun!!! and nice work on staying organized from the beginning! =)