Monday, March 21, 2011

Amazing Shower!

Just a quick post before I dive back into invitation assembly…

There must have been about 70 women at my shower…can we say overwhelming?? Yes :-) It was an amazing time, I barely ate because I was so nervous and I opened an enormous amount of fantastic gifts!! Can’t wait to share. Dan and I stood next to the two tables after we got everything back to the new house’s basement and just couldn’t believe our eyes…we’re so thankful!

image

Karey, the girl in cobalt next to me, assembled my bouquet of bows and ribbons…she could make a living doing this! Will share a larger photo later.

Back to invitations! 69 days to go!!!!

3 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

glad to hear your shower was a success! ps...i love your bow bouquet! so cute ;)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Sounded like so much fun! 70 guests? Wow! :) You looked beautiful, and cute dress! Wasn't it fun going home and looking at all of your gifts again, putting them away! I had my shower last weekend and loved that part :)

Saying I do said...

I love your dress! Looks like it was a great shower!