Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our Honeymoon Plans

I don’t know about them! I wanted our honeymoon to be completely planned by my fiance and I want to be surprised literally at the last possible second…preferably the airport gate. But it might happen when we check our bags in.. we’ll see. haha

So, we had talked about doing a few days in Disneyworld…

walt disney world

then spending 4-5 days at a Sandals resort…
(Sandals Grande St. Lucian pictured below)

Sandals Grande St. Lucian

The possibilities are endless…well, he DID tell me we’re going to some place warm….but that doesn’t really narrow things down since most places are warm the first week of June :)

He keep joking with me, telling me we’re going to Grandma’s house, or Kansas:
kansas

We’re actually huge science and weather buffs so it wouldn’t be the end of the world if we came here…we could chase tornadoes! haha I know he’s joking though.

It could be a cruise…he was randomly asking me things about a cruise the other night…I might be on to something!

I’d love to cruise to Antigua!

antigua

106 days to go….and 108 days until I find out where we’re going.

*Since he did tell me we’re going someplace warm, I get to start thinking about packing… i.e. cute bathing suits, cover ups, sun dresses and sandals! What a great way to beat the winter blues :) Stay tuned for some posts on cute finds.

4 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

wow it's a surprise?? love it!!

Jasmine said...

i love this idea! just showing up at the gate... not knowing what's in store!

i don't know if i could handle NOT knowing haha.

i think i would constantly ask and tempt him... just so he would tell me!

Nicole-Lynn said...

How fun you don't know where you're going! Have fun shopping for warm weather clothing! :)

My fiance is planning our honeymoon too but I know we're going to Hawaii, and I know of the places we're staying and what we're doing but he has total control planning it all. It's nice to be able to sit back and let him take care of it! :)

Saying I do said...

Wow!! A surprise honeymoon..what a fantastic idea...I really don't think I would be able to deal with not knowing!