Saturday, February 12, 2011

Looking for cute dresses

So I have my shower coming up on March 20 (first day of spring!), I think my bachelorette is May 7 (waiting for the girls to tell me what I should wear!), and May 28 will be our rehearsal.

I’m in love with all things 1940’s and 1950’s…from the hair to the shoes, I love it all. Then I found eShakti…

Here are some of my prospects…

$54.95, and for custom sizing it’s an extra $7.50…love it.

image

$54.95 and for custom sizing it’s an extra $7.50
*also a wear-to-work style…great for the office during the warmer months.

 

 image

 

$54.95 and for custom sizing it’s an extra $7.50

 

image

 

$59.95 and for custom sizing it’s an extra $7.50

image 

Love the detail on this one.

 

Depending on the dress, maybe some pearls and peep-toe flats…

3 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

love the first and last best - i love the details!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute dresses! Love the aqua color! :) My shower is on March 19th! How funny we'll have our showers around the same time! :) I'm also on the lookout for cute dresses to wear to the shower, bachelorette night, rehearsal and dinner, and the honeymoon!

Saying I do said...

I LOOOVE that first one! Actually thinking about that for my shower now too...these are all great though..great website and great prices!