Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We purchased our wedding bands!

On MLK Jr Day, we took a deep breath and went to purchase our rings! It was so exciting and one of those moments when you think “wow, this is totally starting to feel very real”.

The Groom’s

dan_band

Mine – something like this…

 

I totally surprised myself. In the beginning I wanted a lot of metal to the band, but I tried on a lot and they didn’t look good with my e-ring. This style looks amazing with it and I’m so happy! The diamonds only go halfway so I don’t have to worry about losing any underneath and they won’t scratch anything. We purchased both at Zales…they had a great sale going on too! Can’t wait to engrave them!

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yeyyy how exciting! The rings are very pretty! I have the halfway pave and love it :)

Saying I do said...

wow! they're both great...your groom's ring is exactly like what my fiance is looking for...i'm def. going to show this to him!