Monday, January 10, 2011

Tuxes: Check!

This was super easy – we agreed on everything! I admit – I got teary eyed when I saw my groom all dressed up…it definitely hit me!

We nixed the gray tux idea – in 20 years we want to look back and smile because we went with a classic look :)

Ivory vest and shirt, ivory paisley tie and matching ivory paisley pocket square.

The one thing that will be different here is the vest – it will be 4-button instead of 6 (shown).

DSC09992 DSC09993 DSC09994

 

The guys – ivory shirt, black vest, black paisley tie and we’re using leftover fabric from the girls’ dresses for the 7 pocket squares! Their vest will also be 4-button instead of 6 as shown.

  DSC09998 

Thank you Jackie from Carl Anthony Tuxedo (Cranston, RI)!

5 comments:

Chocolate Lover said...

They will all look wonderful! Great picks!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yey so fun and exciting! Looks great!

Jasmine said...

how exciting! very nice!!

Saying I do said...

I have to pick out our tuxes for our May wedding stat! I'm glad you had an easy time picking them out, that makes me feel better about the process!

Jen said...

Love it! I <3 Carl Anthony Tuxedo!