Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shoes: We have a winner!

So last week I posted on the Dessy Satin Peep Toe Flats that I purchased in size 11.

The size 11’s were a failure…way too big:

DSC00076

So I returned them, re-ordered 2 more pairs, in sizes 9 and 10. The 11’s were so big I thought the 9’s would be the ones. I was wrong.
The 10’s were…a 10! :-)

Dessy Satin Peep Toe Flats, Ivory

They are VERY comfortable and the bottom is a soft gray suede.

Oy… I need a pedicure. Thinking magenta toe nail polish for the wedding.

 DSC00108 DSC00110

Again, I can’t WAIT to replace the bows with something much cuter.

------------

So, since I refuse to pay for shipping back to Dessy, I have my first wedding item for sale!

SIZE 9 – DESSY SATIN PEEP TOE FLATS in Ivory | $30.00
Brand new, never worn. Why pay shipping? :)
image
*I believe a normal size 10 will fit into these, as I am normally size 11 and I fit into a 10.
Must be local to Rhode Island or nearby Massachusetts.
Please email me at dansbride52911@gmail.com if interested.

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

that's so exciting that you found your shoes and they are perfect! i wish they were my size, i would buy them off you! i'm looking for flats to change into!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

yay!! that was my vote!

Sarah said...

Are they still available?

Mrs. P said...

Yes they are! Size 10's.

sonia said...

I love these! But my gown is champagne and ivory (link below) and in some pictures these look so much more like white than ivory. any thoughts ?

http://pics.classifieds.weddingbee.com/169855.dress4.jpg