Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Second wedding day shoe purchase and other shoe finds

Started out very enthusiastically at Shoes.com

Meet Coloriffics Carmen in Ivory Satin

coloriffics_carmen_ivory

When I got them I was shocked at how small the rhinestone ankle strap was…these are meant for a tiny person with tiny feet.

The 1.5 inch heels could have been okay...I may have had to shorten them a half inch…but gladly I don’t have to worry about that. The bows are cute, but that’s about it. I have, um, very (extremely) long toes and size 11 feet...I’m over it. I’ve learned to buy shoes that make my feet look prettier than they are and I was hoping these could have been a match. A pedicure wouldn’t hurt either, but these shoes are NOT doing it for me. They’re already back in the mail :-) Thanks, free shipping both ways!

shoes_ivory_2 shoes_ivory_1

Next purchase will between these two:

Dessy’s Peep Toe Satin Flat in ivory
-bows will be removed an replaced with a shoe clip.

image

or Dyeables Kara in White

-shoe clips would be added, and not sure if this “white” would match my “ivory”…dyeing might be needed.

image

But how cute are these? I’m obsessed with flowers on shoes…

charles by CHARLES DAVID Deena in Bone
image

image

 

I leave you with another sneak peak of a detail on my dress…

1 comment:

jacin said...

ooh i love the last ones!!!