Monday, November 29, 2010

6 months to go!

And I’m freaking out!

I still have SO much to do and I feel like it’s all creeping up on us! Invitations, tuxes, wedding bands, nailing down decor so I can purchase things and store them away…figure out and purchase bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts as well as parents gifts..find a garter, FIND THE PERFECT SHOES, find the perfect clutch, and oh my god I’m sure there is more.

…and we’re still waiting on a closing date for our townhouse so there will be painting, moving and decorating occurring over these next 6 months too!

Thinking of outsourcing invitations at this point. Am I nuts?

I love this from Shine Wedding Invitations, on Etsy:

shine wedding invitations

Simple, modern, romantic and on pearlized stock…I’d use charcoal gray ink instead of black. Their prices are truly reasonable too.

Oh, decisions.

6 comments:

jacin said...

deep breaths, deep breaths :)

i have some invite people i could put you in touch with if you're thinking of outsourcing!

Paper Moss said...

Crazy to outsource your invites? Not at all... wink wink, nudge nudge :)

Happy Planning!

Moni said...

Wow, your blog is a reality check for me! Yes so much to do and so little time left to do it all! As for the invites, I totally love them and if the price is right, why not? It will save you time!

Kristin said...

Breathe, girlfriend! I promise it will all come together. And if it helps at all, we closed on our house 3 days before the wedding. It was total madness, but everything worked out and we're happy little newlyweds now! Enjoy this time... it will FLY, especially after the holidays! :)

Days Gone Design Blog said...

You are so not crazy for wanting to outsource for your invitations! There are so many vendors out there who are very affordable and high quality. It can really pay for itself and be well worth it in the long run. Plus, it saves you so much stress and worry:)

Nicole-Lynn said...

I hear ya girlie! So exciting! :)