Monday, October 25, 2010

More on “The Shoe Front”

So, back in September I talked about my first shoe purchase…image

Well, I tried these on Friday night with my wedding dress…definitely didn’t like them with the dress. They don’t go with the look…at all. Oh well – final sale at Talbot’s…I’ll just have to save them for the honeymoon and wear them with some white crops!

While I don’t have any other shoe purchase to talk about, I wanted to show you some awesome shoe clips, compliments of Absolutely Aubrey.

image

Not only are their selections gorgeous but they are affordable!

I want these green shoes just so I can wear these clips! Awesome combination. $22.50

image

 

In love with these vintage green clips - $20.00

image

 

Something blue - $22.50

image

 

These would go well with my dress…with maybe a pair of charcoal or silver taffeta flats (if such a pair exists). $22.50

image

Also lovely: $25.00

image image

 

Starting to like these ballet flats more and more..from Dessy.

Perfect for adding some shoe bling! And at $28.00 per pair, you totally can’t go wrong.

image

image

No comments: