Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If I could dress an Autumn wedding party…

 

I’ve been totally inspired by the amazing foliage around Rhode Island.

Below are some photos of my fiance’s family’s backyard…how gorgeous! It prompted me to (promptly) write this post.

autumn in coventry, rhode island autumn in coventry, rhode island autumn in coventry, rhode island 

 

All of these colors make me wish I could plan an Autumn wedding…and if we were, here are some of my picks for girls and their bouquets…

Alfred Angelo 7135, Paprika (Left)
Liz Fields 227, Moss (Our girls are wearing this in Turquoise!) (Center)
Alfred Angelo 7124, Persimmon (Right)

All bouquets from Martha Stewart Weddings

image imageimage

 imageimage

Alfred Angelo 7124 Shown in Charcoal (Left)
The Dessy Collection 2809 Shown in Merlot (Right)

All bouquets from Martha Stewart Weddings

image image

imageimage

 

Now…go plan a Fall wedding!

So much attention to what the girls are wearing…stay tuned for a great tool I found for dressing your groomsmen.

1 comment:

(soon to be) Mrs. G said...

beautiful!! I would love to plan a wedding for every season!