Monday, October 11, 2010

Aqua/Turquoise: more color palette brainstorming

So I’ve been thinking a lot about the color palette…originally, before we chose bridesmaids dresses, I had the scheme of tiffany blue (lighter than dress below) creams, peaches and tangerines.

Because the color I chose is very close to a jewel tone and is rather intense, I’ve had thoughts of doing colors of equal intensity…a punchy purple, greens and ivories.

Here’s the dress:

image

Here are some nice flower combos that might be nice for the girls to carry:

 

image

image

The above two photos are courtesy of Flourish Designs, a Sacramento, California-based florist. 

image

image

The above two photos are courtesy of Project Wedding.

Last but not least, I think this is my favorite find (obviously because the same color turquoise is pictured!)

  image

Courtesy of The Bride’s Cafe.

 

I have to nail this palette down so I can design invitations! It’s getting late!

230 days to go! Ahh!!

1 comment:

jacin said...

230 days!!! that's a lifetime!! love all the color combos :)