Thursday, June 17, 2010

Feeling loved

A post not about anything related to the wedding, but about my friends and how much I love them and they love me :-) Just feeling blessed, and thankful for the ladies in my life.

Met up with two of my bests tonight. Jenn is home from Ohio! Went to Scarborough Beach in Narragansett and then had dinner with Erica at Crazy Burger, also in Narragansett. Highly recommend! Adorable outdoor patio for those warm summer nights :-)

 DSC08497 DSC08498

Worked on a potential Save the Date idea.

DSC08499

 

DSC08520

DSC08516

4 comments:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

Sounds like a fabulous time!! Being with friends and the beach...I'll take it!

Chocolate Lover said...

So awesome to have great lady friends!

jacin said...

crazy burger!! (as a URI graduate i miss that place more than ever!)...

Kristina said...

jacin, you're a URI grad too?? and i saw you're also in marketing? haha too funny :-) thanks for finding me! looking forward to following your blog as well!