Sunday, May 2, 2010

Feeling Stressed

Okay so just as I thought a few months ago...I am stressing out over classwork for 2 classes and the millions of other things going on in life. Welcome to life, though, right?

With us departing on May 15 for our cruise - just 12!? days away - I am cramming in classwork because I'll be missing 2 classes while we're away and our final projects are due the week we return...oh joy. I really want to enjoy this vacation, so in the next TWELVE days I'll be sorting and packing, buying last minute things, doing homework...working...and trying to work out as much as possible..gosh I can't wait until classes are OVER and I can have one less thing to think about. I can't wait to start dress shopping!

2 comments:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

boo to classes, but cruises are definitely a fun distractor!!

Moni said...

Hang in there! It's crazy enough with just a job and wedding planning but juggling school makes it ever tougher. I know! Going through it myself.