Sunday, April 18, 2010

I’m a Pearly Blogger!

pearly_blogger

Jen at A Girl in Pearls is featuring me on her blog today! Jen is so much fun and I began following her blog when I got engaged last year! She was such an organized and detail-oriented bride, and she has been a source of inspiration ever since!

She’s been writing “Wedding Wednesdays'” over at WeddingStories blog – check it out sometime! I hope to be a featured bride in the future.

My blog highlights my wedding planning process, my art and design, and everyday life.

Stay tuned for great DIY wedding projects including painted wine bottles (they will serve as 1/3 of my reception centerpieces…more like tablescapes), custom stationery designed by myself and a unique guest book idea!

Feel free to introduce yourself if you’re new to my blog :-) Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! Thanks for the shoutout girl :)

Jordan said...

Here from Jen's blog ... I am not getting married anytime soon, I'm not even engaged, but I love reading and seeing ideas for weddings. I am now a follower! :-)

Shelby Bukhenik said...

Hey I am over from Jen's blog! Sounds like you have an amazing idea for what you want in your wedding and I love hearing about weddings, so I am one of your newest followers!

Kristina said...

aw thanks ladies!

Ms. Wedding Crasher said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you too :) Great blog!