Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amazing Birthday

Let's just say there was lots of cake (I ate cake Thursday through Sunday!). Thursday I had dinner with my sister and cousins, then had coffee and dessert with Nicole, my future-sis-in-law, and Dan's Aunt & Uncle @ Main Street Coffee in East Greenwich. I then arrived home to gorgeous pink tulips from Dan!! (who was not yet home because he works until 11pm).




















Dan surprised me Friday night with a birthday dinner with my closest friends and siblings at one of our favorite restaurants - Cucina Twist in South Kingstown, RI. I was pretty much clueless up until I saw familiar cars in the parking lot! Dinner was followed by bowling!





















Here's the bunch :-)
















and us <3















Saturday, Dan's family took the fam and I out for a birthday dinner which was followed by another birthday celebration :-)

And on Easter Sunday my fam had a cake for me during dessert. It was a perfect weekend with perfect weather! I love love love surprises :-)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I love when people can relate to what I am going through! Good luck with your house hunting as well!

And you are so pretty, girl! Looks like you had a great birthday!