2009 was a year of ups and downs. I’m ready to start a new year with new and exciting things! The first part of the year is looking pretty bright, with lots of things already planned.
For Christmas, Dan got me tickets to see Beauty & the Beast at Providence Performing Arts Center for the Valentine’s Day show! What a guy!
On March 7, we’ll celebrate 1 year of being engaged! Time is flying!
Also for Christmas, Dan got me tickets to see, my favorite, Michael Buble!! The show is March 19 at the Worcester DCU Center.
On April 1, I’ll be turning TWENTY FIVE! 2-5. Can’t believe it! (Seen here is an amazing 25th birthday cake from Pinkcakebox.com)
And on May 15, we’ll be flying down to Orlando for the cruise!
Some things I’d like to accomplish this year:
- Purchase my bridal gown!; aiming for May/June/July for this.
- Go bridesmaid dress shopping (with all 7 of them if we can pull it off!); aiming for July/August for this
- Meet some great florists and come up with a very budget-friendly, but jaw-dropping, plan for the Crowne’s Grand Ballroom! It’s possible and I’ve seen it done before.
- Plan our honeymoon; right now, I’d prefer Europe, but he prefers the Caribbean. Stay tuned for more details :-)
- See a couple of Red Sox games with Dan this summer
- Move out into our own place; REALLY HOPING for this sooner rather than later.
- Create a lot more artwork, starting TODAY! Stay tuned for my Miniature Pastel Skyscape series.
Here’s to a great 2010!