Thursday, January 14, 2010

500 days to go!

…until our Wedding Day!

So we go engaged on March 7, 2009…that’s 303 days ago! It seems like yesterday :-) Time is definitely flying but I’m pretty sure, as of right now, we have our planning under control.

Completed tasks:

-Day of Coordinator
-Church
-Reception Site
-Photographer
-Videographer
-DJ

Upcoming tasks to be completed by May/June:

-Interviewing florists
-Interviewing make-up artist(s), even though I’m pretty sure who I’m choosing!
-Design our Save the Dates and send out by end of June
-Research transportation
-Research honeymoon and book it!
-Buy “The Dress”

Anything else I should be doing right now??

2 comments:

Jen said...

The planning seems to be on target! Who is your DOC?

Kristina said...

thanks jen! Becky Pellegrino - Aisle Coordinate is my DOC. We're actually colleagues and a guy I work with introduced us and I totally knew she was the one :-)