Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A few pictures from the Bridal Show!

The Crowne’s Bridal Show was great – many vendors, nice atmosphere and I got to show my sister and sister-in-law where our reception will take place! So exciting!

This photo is from Golden Gate Studios’ table. This picture doesn’t do this centerpiece justice. It was a jaw-dropping display and I just LOVE the different-sized candle holders around it. This height centerpiece would be absolutely perfect for some tables in the grand ballroom since the ceilings are very high. I wouldn’t use peacock feathers or pink flowers (even though they are gorgeous) but they look stunning here!

DSC05493

Here is one of their lush (and heavy!) bouquets they had on display. I just so happened to be wearing lime green and, well, it matched perfectly!!

DSC05490

I’ve made an appointment to meet with Jay from Golden Gate to discuss options and to get a quote. We are trying to keep the floral costs very low. It helps that the flower I really want a lot of is a tulip – definitely in season in May.

I didn’t win anything at the show – no biggie!! I did get a $3 coupon for the big show coming up at the RI Convention Center. Can’t wait for that one!

No comments: