Sunday, November 29, 2009

Exactly 18 months to go & Bridal Show today!

Can you believe it? Eighteen months, to the day, I will marry the love of my life, my best friend, Dan.

































Today I'll be going to the 9th Annual Spectacular Bridal Event (what a long name!) @ The Crowne Plaza which is where we'll be having our reception! So ironic :-) My sister Jess (my MOH) and my sister-in-law Nicole will be coming with me. A few of my other bridesmaids may be meeting up with us later. I'm excited to see the fashion shows and will be looking to meet potential vendors for transportation, tuxes, and maybe flowers. Maybe I'll win something!

Updates to come!

http://www.spectacularbridalevent.com/

1 comment:

Jen said...

Can't wait to hear how the bridal show was! Hope you win something!