Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some of my favorite dresses

So with 602 days left before the big day, I certainly have a lot of time on my hands to plan. I've been dress "browsing" twice so far, tried on about 20 dresses between both trips, and definitely know what style dress is for me. However, I have not yet found "the one", nor have I saved up enough to make the purchase. That will come in time, for sure :-)

Sottero & Midgley and Maggie Sottero are, by far, my favorite designers. Their dresses are both gorgeous and within my budget so it's really a win/win.

I definitely am searching for: assymetry, rouching, some bling (Overly embellished things are not for me, hence why my solitaire is just my style), light ivory or diamond white because I am fair skinned, strapless, sweetheart neckline, satin or silk, long train...

Here are some of my favs that all happen to be the style that fits my body the best:
I absolutely love Fiorella by Maggie (last photo here) and it has just enough bling on the strap, but really unsure about one strap.



3 comments:

Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL choices! I love love love Maggie! When I went dress shopping, they were certainly my favorite too!

WestSacHoney said...

Love your dress choices! Just stumbled upon your blog it's adorable!!

Chocolate Lover said...

Beautiful dresses! Can't wait to see which you pick!