Monday, October 5, 2009

Kreative Blogger Awards + 7 Things You May Not Know About Me

Jennie, thanks for this award!! Jennie's blog is quite amazing, always filled with new content. I hope to be the organized, detail-oriented bride-to-be she was!











Here are the rules:
1 - Thank the person who nominated you for this award
.
2 - Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3 - Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4 - Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5 - Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6 - Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7 - Leave a comment on each of the blogs letti
ng them know they've been nominated.

Seven Things You May Not Know About Me

1 - I played competitive soccer from age 10-18. Soccer was, is, and forever will be, my favorite sport to both play and watch. An assistant coach used to call me "The Boot". I sinc
erely miss being a Lady Cougar for North Providence High School. I also yearn for the days when I played with the Smithfield Girls' Travel Team! We used to travel throughout the state of RI to play, and frequented the RI Seaside Classic and the Holliston Memorial Day Tournaments.












2 - I am 24 years old and wearing braces in hopes to have nicer teeth someday! Yes, in time for the day of our wedding :-)










3 - I love cats, especially kittens (who doesn't?), and currently have a female tuxedo cat. Her name is Lia, and my sister and I got her in June 2008. Tuxedo cats are, by far, my favorite type of cat. Here she is as a baby!













4 - I spent 4 weeks living and researching in Darmstadt, Germany for the National Science Foundation.









5 - My Italian ancestors hail from Cassino and Frosinone, Italy.









6 - I drink 3-4 liters of water per day thanks to my SIGG bottle!












7 - I'm an artist and my favorite thing to study and paint is the sun, sky, and clouds. I love the interaction between light and clouds especially at sunrise and sunset. Ask Dan - it was just last night that I was driving us to the store and I will take my eyes off the road just to gawk at the amazing color of the clouds. Last night's sunset was spectacular. This shot was taken at sunrise a few weeks ago in Westerly over Misquamicut Beach.















The 7 bloggers I nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:

Jennie

Tracy

Vikki

Shabby Blogs - Not a specific person, but LOTS of eye candy

Annie

Superdave - Finally, a GROOM that blogs!

No comments: