Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lemon Love



















Any fans of lemon out there? Lemon is most definitely my favorite flavor...Lemon chicken, chicken piccatta, lemon drops, lemon juice on broccoli...used to eat lemons whole when I was a kid. I've recently become addicted to Sanpellegrino's Limonata (their Oranciata is awesome too). When I was in Germany I drank a lot of Schweppes Bitter Lemon (can't seem to find it here).







What I like most about Limonata is it's simple list of ingredients: Water, Lemon Juice, Sugar, Carbonation. No high fructose corn syrup found in this baby!

Their color schemes are very appropriate, too :-)

4 comments:

Annie @ MarryYouMe said...

I am SUCH a huge fan of lemon (can't drink water without some lemon in it). As long as it tastes natural - can't stand artificial lemon products. The Bitter Lemon schwepps sounds delish and I agree on the color scheme - I would have gone with that color scheme if we were married in a different location!

Kristina said...

Thanks Annie! Yes..I'm with you on the water, too. Have to have a lemon in it. :-)

Keith said...

I am also a big fan of Limonata, but not a big fan of the big price! :)

Aylee Bits said...

I am a fan of Limonata too. I've seen the bottled ones used in weddings and love it.